Saturday 4 January 2014

Challenge 217 - Ribbon

Well happy noo year!  Though its been very wild here I have to say and I know lots of areas have been badly affected by this awful weather - I'm hoping all our TG bloggettes are safe and dry in it.  Though from what I've seen there's more to come on the other side of the pond, where does it all come from???  Personally I'd like to see a bit of sunshine... of the warm variety ;)

So the RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Amanda  as the winner.  Please email with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge a really really difficult theme.... ribbon!  Yes how hard is that eh?  Our fabulous sponsors are those fab girls over at The Ribbon Girl so one lucky person gets some ribbon to roll in!

I had to physically prise the Gorjussettes out of the ribbon drawer.... honestly....



















So ribbontastic huh?

So lets see what you can do and as always please remember the roolz!


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work from the DT! thanks for the chall and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab creations by the DT, thanks for the inspiration and thanks for the challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete